how do you trust an exterminator?

I know this is a dumb question but we're having one come today and we have a lo of pets and of course our daughter. he said the stuff they use inside is safe for animals and children but I'm very nervous about there being stuff in my house. but it's either this or keep having this major earwig problemhow do I know it's really okay?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 12:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• as long as its not a kid under 1 your fine
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• she's ten months old
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• they wont do it. when we had them here they told us specifically if the kid is under 1 she cant be in. you'll have to leave for a hour or two
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i would just hang out until they were done then leave and go to lunch or something. the chemicals are dangerous for kids under 1. and if they dont tell you that they are asses. it was terminix that does our house and they are the biggest exterminators so i trust their judgement on that
    moki1984

• You ask for a list of the chemicals and you do an online search for each one.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2009