Bleeding after intercourse. (Possibly a little TMI)

This morning me and my boyfriend we're having sex, before he left for work. Afterward I fell right asleep and woke up 2 hours later. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, there was brownish/pinkish blood (not a lot). I checked our sheets and there was also blood on the sheets, again pinkish/brownish. I went to the bathroom to keep checking and eventually it stopped. I called my OB/GYN and she said if it keeps up and becomes heavier/red to call. I'm still kind of nervous. That's the first time I've seen blood come from my vaginia in like, 8 months! (lol). Has this happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, we ended up in the ER though. My husband & I were having sex and I was dry down there. Well I tore a bit on the inside of the lip (sorry if that's TMI) Anyways, there was ALOT of blood and we freaked out. All was good, we just had to use lube after that!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• are you 8 months along? cause that started happening to me around that time and I guess I just lost my mucous plug a little at a time until she came.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• It has happened to me but was very light spotting that stopped almost instently. I was told that the reason behind it was because your cervix porbably got irratated I stopped haveing sex and didnt have any more problems or atleast when i tried sex again i made him go very gentle and not go so deep or so hard then i didnt have that problem.Its greate that your called your Ob/Gyn just continue to listen to them they normally know whats best.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'll be 30 weeks on Monday.
    Anonymous