He wants everything!

Ever since I took down the kitchen gate my son always wants into the kitchen and wants to eat everything he sees along with wanting to get in the fridge for stuff to eat. Does this mean I am not feeding him enough if he is constantly wanting to snack between meals and snacks he already gets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They make locks for the fridge (and oven). My son does the same thing, he always wants to eat. Trouble is, most of the time he isn't even hungry.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Personally I would put the gate back up. I have one for my daughter to keep her out of the kitchen, shes 18 months, and I dont plan on taking it down for a loooong time.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2009