What should I do?

I have a 1 year old son. The 1st month of working my ex broke into my house threw the window an assaulted me so i got a pro. order on him but months went by and i have allowed him to watch are son when i work due previous daycare problems so yesterday i went to drop off my son and found out his dad got drunk the night before and got in a fight and he got beat up an his nose was broken and he couldnt open his eyes so he was unable to watch are son for a week..so i call my job and ask for a week off and they fired me i had 2 also take off days for the case involving him..his father new i had no one else to watch him and i had been looking and placing ads for a daycare..so now i want to relocate states i have $600 to my name i have a apartment,car payment, and bills, due next week my friend will allow me to stay rent free. The Ex hasnt worked for a yr and lives with 10 people. I need A emergeny relocation..so what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• Contact a social services agency.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• will do you have family you can stay with are ask to wach your son. are try to get a live in baby sitter and work out a deel are some thing i know being on your own is hard and all but you can do it... i hope every thing works out for you.....
    lilangel19

Answer by lilangel19 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2009