momma's boy, mom getting in the way a little too much?

ugh im not sure how to put this but here's how i talk to my mom about it.
but we lived with my grandparents cos were saving for a downpayement on a apartment! my boyfriend is a huge momma's boy! she picks him up stuff when she's out always giving him money and cloths, she does it now that were dating then she did it before he even admitted it.. we had to go see his mother everyday! there was no time for just me and him. [his excuse is that he was locked up for most his life, the child serviced took him when he was 8. he ran from lock-up when he was 17 he's 19 now he's been out for 2 years] he says he loves me more then anything. Recently my grandpa made him move out cos he was tired of him smoking, so my boyfriend went to live with his mom. now i feel like i never get to see him cos she always has something for him to do! like she's trying to push me out of the picture, she also knows that i quit taking my birth controll.

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 1:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm, you need to run and not look back. This guy sounds like a loser and if you stay with him, and have more babies with him, you're an idiot.
    Anonymous

• and said that we dont need any babies she also said I'm on probation with her and i can't come to the house for a week cos David [my boyfriend] tackled me in the yard when we were argueing [it wasn't rough of anything] and the neighbor said something! yesterday he didn't call me at all, and i only called once at 6 noone was there then again at 8:15 and it seems like his moms boyfriend gets upset when i call.. i feel so hurt and idk what to do. i waited all day for him to call yesterday and when i finally left to goto my dads he called and was mad i left. i have his name tattooed on my back and i truly love him. also he works from 6:30AM - 3PM mon through fri. i can't sleep at night cos this shits just gettin the best of me.. any advice is welcome except for rude or nasty bashers
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Why did you get off the b/c that is not a good thing atleast not yet you don't want to bring in a baby into this world with the situation you are in, he obviosly wants to be with his mom and just give him his space then he will come back to you when he is ready if not it was never meant to be...sorry so blunt. Make him chase you you are giving him to much of yourself and he knows this don't let him take advantage of you. If I were you I would dumped him cover my tattoo with his name on it and move on and find a man who will love me for me and only me but yet still visits his family but not like the guy you are with. Move on girl love is blind he is not the only one do this for yourself who knows the next guy is probably around the corner or in the mall you'll never know until you make that move. Don't b afraid GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

we both got tattoos of each others names, mines really pretty and not something i can cover
    nor would i want to mess up. but if we broke up and i had to.
    i guess i would figure something out.
    well idk here are the pix of them<3
    why would he do this is you know.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My dh was the same way.It finally got to me and I talked to his mom.It really helped.I also talked to my dh about it.It was a rough road.There were a couple of times I actually blew up at her.
    momofsixangels

Answer by momofsixangels at 2:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2009