Feeling Judged.....

It seems to me the my SO is always judging me, everything from my cooking *which he likes most times*, to my cleaning, how I take care of the kids, EVERYTHING. It's like sheesh, just let me live. But I don't judge him, I found out by his mother that he doesn' t have a hs dipolma and I have never brought it up... he drinks to much, I mean I can go on for days but I choose just to love him for simply being him. This is starting to take a toll on me a little, this is our second attempy at this relationship and before I felt so insecure because it was like everything I did wasn't right. Needless to say I wear my heart on my sleeve. Any one else relate to this, or am I just with an Ahole...LOL!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Ahole maybe, BUT not necessarily! See, I see both sides of this situation. In my relationship I will tell my BF if he does something hurtful, or that is wrong, or ways he could improve this or that. I mean on harm by it in fact I am actually trying to help him. I do the same to my friends and family. No one has ever said anything to me about it until just a few months ago. My BF told me he guessed he just never did anything right and he was just a piece of s**t. I felt so bad that I had made him feel that way when I was really only trying to help him. At the same time he was holding things back from me that I was doing that were hurtful, or upsetting to him. We lacked communication. We talk all the time just not about each other to each other. Now we make it a point to talk to each other about things we each like and dislike about each other. We don't try to change each other, we are just saying to get it out there.
    Anonymous

• Who knows what his intentions are when he says these things to you, but I would talk to him about it. He could be judging you or it could be innocent. Talk to him if he won't talk or won't stop or at least improve rethink the relationship. Go to counceling by yourself, but what would be best is if you both go together. You both have to be dedicated to your relationship and both of you have to be willing to do everything on your own part to make the relationship happy. If one or both of you are not in it 100% and are unwilling to be in it 100% then maybe things would be better if you two were apart. I would talk to him. Talking is very important. After talking give it some time before you make your next move.
    Anonymous