How can I get my boyfriend to realize it's ok to have sex?

The last time he saw me before he went to basic training I was only 8weeks pregnant now i'm going on 25 weeks and he's noticed my good sized baby bump on me. An when we do have sex it seems like it's only bc i want it that he's not really that into it. I need some help.

sassytasha

Asked by sassytasha at 1:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Make him go to the doctors office with you for your next appointment and have the doctor tell him it is safe that is what I did and it worked
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 1:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• he will never be comfortable with it. talk to him and find out what is fear is with it my husband was scared he wouldn put me in labor but i took him to the doctor with me and she talked some sense into him
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 1:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• its good for pregnancy.

and when your near your due date it does help t induce labor IF YOU ORGASM
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I was going to say jump him!!! But obviously that is what you are doing. I would try to talk to him about it. Until he is used to the bump you may need to do other positions to hide it. But MOST IMPORTANT talk to each other and stay open.
    elizabethie

Answer by elizabethie at 2:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Some guys just have issues with having sex with a pregnant women. I know someone that her guy is so bad with that, that she had their son 7 months ago and he still won't have sex with her. He's no being mean to her and other then the sex issue their relationship is great. I hope that no women would ever have to go through that, but know it is out there and you are not alone. Most men actually have issues even if they don't say anything. Try talking to him about it, it may turn out that it has nothing to do with you being pregnant. It may be because of other things that are stressing him out. Good luck hun!
    lilmama4d_j

Answer by lilmama4d_j at 2:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2009