I need your advice! part 1

Just one year ago everything was so different. I had my life in my hands! And then in just one day everything changed. I became everything I never wanted to. I feel I lost everything I had and everything I could possibly ever have-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont know what esle ur gonna pu and I will check but it is the same for me in many ways...U can message me if you want. I found out I was pregnant and gave up my job because it was too strenuous. Alls I have left is school tho. I atleast have that. My fiance works and supports me. My baby is on its way and I also have scrambled to see how I can be a better provider so that my fiance doesnt have to do everythiing andso he isnt so overwhelmed. I ended up finding a 1 year program at a college. I applied for financial aide and even if it doesnt help much I am going to do this program anyway.... wut I hve done in that case is just realisae whats best and I will be making some real debt in the next year thru the program but the salary for jobs like that in my area are over 50k average so its worth it. Find something you dont mind sacfricing for....

Do you have a junior college or community college in ur area???
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• PART 2

... when it comes to place to stay, food, my medical bills, chlothes and such a things... But when it comes to understanding my "situation" he's just... He's everything but the shoulder to cry on. I would rather have no food for three days but have him to be there for me emotionally, have him to stop me crying every single day, have him to tell me that everything's gonna be allright........ We talked about this many times, and he would always say that he's gonna change and everything would be okay till next morning. He just semms to forget al these thing in his sleep.

I know I was not specific enough but if you think you understood at least someting from this, please feel free to say what you think.

I wanna stay stron for my doughter and myself. I just don't know how to start.

Thank you for reading.
    Anonymous

• well what me and my fiancce did because we had this relapse in bad commmunication and i felt like a big stress ball was we go a few pieces of paper and we both started on our own and wrote, not talked, but wrote down somehting that was bothering us in the relatikonship then we would switch papers and comment on what eachother said.

I know its not talking but guys can be in their own world sometimes and writing atthe same time so his problem and my problem were addressed at the same time really worked...you can try that. but make sure ur baby is either asleep or occupied and u can take the time to do this. I could help hims start to express him self and you can get to express urself. I ended up getting the best hug in the world at the end of that and I knew he understood from his responses.

It helped when we were just unable to communicate effectively
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2009