I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A DREAM I HAD?

I HAD A DREAM MY CHILD WAS BORN AND THE DOCTOR HAD THE BABY LISTEN TO HIS HEART FIRST AND THE WHEN THE BABY LISTENED TO MINE AND LAUGHED..I WOKE UP AFTER THAT.....BUT A GIRL I KNO THAT HAS 2 CHILDREN SAID THAT SHE HAD A DREAM WHEN HER 1ST SON DIDNT COME AND THEN HER SON WAS BORN LIKE A WEEK LATE...SO SHE SAID MINE WOULD PROBABLY B BORN EARLY.....SO I WANT TO KNO IF THAT COULD REALLY MEAN THAT I AM GOIN TO HAVE MY BABY EARLY.......PLUS THIS IS NOT THE 1ST TIME I HAD A DREAM LIKE THAT...I HAD ANOTHA ONE A WHILE AGO THAT SHE WAS OUT OF MY STOMACH AND THEY HAD TO PUT HER BACK IN IDK IT WAS WEIRD.

MOM2B-TY

Asked by MOM2B-TY at 2:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a dream like the second one you described! lol I had TONS of weird dreams when I was pregnant! I think it's just part of being pregnant. And I have been having weird ones here lately. I think those are because I've been so sleep deprived(DD is 2 1/2 months old now) and when I finally do get to sleep I sleep so deep and that's when I dream. I wouldn't think anything of it! Just pregnancy =)
    Anonymous

• A dream is just that- a dream.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• It's weird, but pregnant women are known to have CRAZY dreams! It depends on what *you* think of them. Some dreams do seem to be very prophetic, but in my experience, it was the dreams I didn't think too much about that actually made sense later on.
    I do have a dream book, and it says that if in a dream a child is returned to the womb that you (the dreamer) need to develop more sufficiently before you expose yourself. (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean!) but there isn't a section for dreams while preggo so.... who knows!
    I wouldn't put too much stock in it, like I said, preggo women have weird dreams all the time.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Pregnancy dreams are the weirdest! Mine are usually disturbing, but funny after I get over it! I've been having dreams that wake me up laughing.. But when I was preggo with DS, I had a dream I gave birth to a litter of Kittens. WTH!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I think it's just pregnancy. Tho I did have a dream about a month or so ago, that my best friend went into labor and totally against me even coming to the hospital to make sure she was ok. So I texted her the next morning at like 7:30 am just to make sure she didn't hate me, turns out she just had the baby! So who knows what it means!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 4:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2009