Sunday or Wednesday...

So im really torn between having my c-section on Sunday (2 days) or Wednesday (5 days) I know its only a 3 more day wait, but if I have it on Sunday then I will be home by the 4th to enjoy fireworks with my 3 yr old. =) This may be the first year she gets into it. She didn't seem to care in the years before. Still to young i guess, but now her little imagination is just opening up and im sure it will be amazing to watch her this time. Also Im soooo tired of being pregnant. I want to be able to hold my new munchkin and share the love of our family with her. I'll be 40 weeks on wed though and I planned to have my c sec on this day in the first place because it was my due date and if I had to PICK my childs b-day I wanted it to be her due date...I don't know what to do...stop being a pussy and just wait? Or get it over with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's been scheduled for 2 weeks now, but I met with my surgen thursday and she told me she was on call this weekend so if I felt like doing sat or sun i could...
    Anonymous

• do what is best for you and your family.
    Anonymous

• I dont think it really matters which day you do it on in the long run in regards to the 4th of July! This is just one year and if you miss it, you miss it! Your new additions birthday will be forever so pick it well!! But... how can you wait this close to the surgery day to schedule a section? Our offices here make you schedule them in like your 6th month of pregnancy
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I say Sunday!!!!!
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2009