So im really torn between having my c-section on Sunday (2 days) or Wednesday (5 days) I know its only a 3 more day wait, but if I have it on Sunday then I will be home by the 4th to enjoy fireworks with my 3 yr old. =) This may be the first year she gets into it. She didn't seem to care in the years before. Still to young i guess, but now her little imagination is just opening up and im sure it will be amazing to watch her this time. Also Im soooo tired of being pregnant. I want to be able to hold my new munchkin and share the love of our family with her. I'll be 40 weeks on wed though and I planned to have my c sec on this day in the first place because it was my due date and if I had to PICK my childs b-day I wanted it to be her due date...I don't know what to do...stop being a pussy and just wait? Or get it over with?
Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy
Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2009
Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2009
Answer by momof4520 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2009