Today is my birthday and I want to get another tattoo.. help with ideas for a cute "mommy" tattoo

I have one son, Mason, I was thinking maybe just getting his name on my wrist, or getting his foot prints on the side of my stomach or any other ideas???

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Health

• I have DD's footprints with her name and birthdate. I have always liked those! I would go with that (JMO) =) GL with whatever you get!!
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My sister has her sons foot prints on her shoulder, but to me it doesn't look like a tatoo, it looks like actual foot prints like done with an ink pad. If it was me i would get the name.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Happy Birthday
    Rachel24517

• I have a butterfly w/my girls names in the wings. When u look @ it, names are correct in left wings then mirror imaged in right wings. Even men compliment me on that one. I'm hoping to get another soon as well... Happy birthday! :c)
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 2:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• happy b day
    i love the name on the wrist

i have my son's name in a tribal heart on my shoulder
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I don't know how old your son is, but I am getting my daughter's name on me in her handwriting. She is 5 and has that cute little kid writing, so I am taking her to the tattoo place and have her write her name then get it with rose, her middle name is Rose, over my heart.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 2:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I googled this picture and it's cute:

But I really like the footprint Idea.

TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Happy birthday!

blowing candles

This is probably more elaborate than you are looking for but.... I saw a lady with the characters from "where the wild things are" that wrapped around her lower calf. She said it was her son's favorite book and she had it done to remind her of all the nights that they cuddled together and read the book, It was really well done. I thought that was an awesome idea for a tat!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I really like that flip flop tat... it is pretty.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2009