• In the Spotlight:

WTH is up with tankinis?

I was considering buying one, because when we go on vacation, I don't want to be wearing an itsy bitsy bikini in front of his parents. Well, every one that I have found has huge bottoms that are super full coverage. Don't they make any with normal size bottoms?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go to a store that sells the tops and bottoms separate so you get the right sizes.. I have the same problem.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• you just need to find a place that sells the bottoms separate. I was at Target last week and they had several bottoms with different cuts, but they were all in the same fabric so you could mix and match your own suit.

Good Luck!! Swim suit shopping just sux!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• yeah,they do.You might have to buy separates though to get your perfect suit.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• old navy sells each piece seperately for around $12 or something like that. you can mix and match the tops and bottoms. i had a hard time finding cute tankinis too. but old navy saved my life! i dont have the form or confidence for a bikini.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• depends where your shopping. if ur in a bikini store you can easily mix and match bottoms. but if all else fails and u cant find one u like getting a cut little dress or terry cloth dress to cover up when ur not needing to be in a bathing suit would work too.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• my local tjmax has awsome ones:) thanks where i got mine and its truly the only bathingsuit i feel comfortable in post baby
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 2:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2009