morning sickness?

okay i get morning sickness but i have mine in the lower and upper stomach... which is more common in pregnancy?? im 5 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That makes no sense to me, sorry! I dont know where I feel my morning sickness... I just get nauseas and throw up
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• sorry... i meant i feel nausea in the lower and upper stomach....
    Anonymous

• I didn't feel it in a certain are either. I was just sick morning, noon, and night.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 2:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Still cant help you! I have had severe morning sickness three times and I still dont know where I feel it! Nausea is actually in your head (read up on it... thats where the senses are) so it makes no sense to me to feel them in your stomach. That sounds like an upset stomach to me... maybe a bug or something
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Morning sickness is nausea. You cant feel it in your stomach... You just get queasy and sometimes it leads to vomiting. It also usually starts at about 7-8 weeks.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Very weird never heard of it being located either you gotta hurl or you don't can you explain?
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i know that is a weird question but sometimes i have a quesy stomach that is right under my rib cage and other times it is farther down...
    Anonymous

• oh idk hun i m 8 weeks and i feel like crap all day like its an all over feeling to me... do you eat the recommended amount? like maybe your needing to eat more so your getting a quesy stomach hun:) gl and congrats on your pregnancy
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• so your not lol sorry
    shorty_18