has anyone had flu-like symptoms when they were pregnant?

my husband and i are trying to get pregnant and i woke up the other morning feeling like i had the flu.. body aches, extremely tired, etc.

Asked by lilmommy81 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I did with my first. But it gradually turned into morning sickness only.

Answer by marigrimes at 10:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I was really congested and ended up with bloody noses through my pregnancy. Its not usually an initial sign but everyone is different. My initial sign was falling asleep when I was driving. I couldn't stay awake to save my life.

Answer by HeatherTurner at 10:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I had a "cold" throughout my entire pregnancy. Whenever I get colds, I constantly throw up because I can't stand the feeling of mucous in my throat. Then throwing up would make me throw up even more. LOL.

There are always viruses going around, so if you think you need to, go see a doctor and get their opinion. It can't hurt, only help.

Answer by jacksmom27 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2008