Do you put the TP on the roll a certain way? Does it bother you if someone else does it another way?

Just curiuos.. at our house half the time it doesnt even make it to the roll and when it doesi really dont care how its on there ..grab and wipe .. but i have come to find out some people are obsessive about this

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am an obbssesive 1. The toilet paper has to come off the roll downwards, I can't stand it to come off the top. I'm weird sorry.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 2:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Lol I have to put it on where the TP is on top(idk how else to explain it). I can't stand when it rolls out from underneath. Last weekend we were at a party at my husband's co-worker's house and I had to use the RR and I changed it b/c it was wrong. The stupid holder sprung apart and I just knew someone heard it. lol but I'm pretty anal about my TP haha
    Anonymous

• I always put it so that it comes from the top.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I have OCD supper bad! The TP always has to be where when you pull it that part is on bottom so if the kids decide to mess with it then it dosnt all come off the roll....all my hangers in my closet have to be the same color everything is hung up by what it is the color and from lightest to darkest.....and there is so many more things!
    Anonymous

• I'm the opposite of TeriMelisa...I HAVE to have it coming off the top (over the roll instead of under the roll). My best friend forever (okay...20 years) is like TeriMelisa though...we totally have TP battles. I switch it when I go to her house!
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'm like MamaJen74...I have to have mine coming from over, not under! I change it at peoples' houses. My husband put it on wrong once...JUST once, LOL. I made him go in there and change it around and told him that the next time it happened, I was going to chuck it at his head and then make him fix it...my threat obviously worked, LOL!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• our toilet paper holder was a novelty gift (it's shaped like a fishing reel).. but the full roll never fits.. so for half the roll it's never on, and the other half it is.. really should get a new toilet paper dispenser.. but it's just something I never really think about when I go shopping
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My mom has a serious problem with this. It has to go up and over. I switch it all the time just to piss her off. Its hilarious. Also we have light switches in the hallway and one works the hall light and the other works the kitchen light. But there is also a light switch in the kitchen for the kitchen light. And they have to go a certain way so that when the light is on in the kitchen the switch in the hallway is up and the switch in the kitchen is down. I mess that up too. She hates it.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• This is so funny I just had a conversation with my SO about this today. With me the TP has to come from the top. My SO think it should be the other way because the kids can spin the roll and it doesn't come unraveled. I see his point, but I HATE having to spin and spin the roll just to find the end. I am really bad about it and I can't stand to leave a roll on that is backwards, but I also know how ridiculous that is, so I try to ignore it if I'm not at home, but sometimes i just can't resist changing it around.
    Anonymous

• I like the TP to roll under/down whatever you want to call it. My mom and stepdad had TP wars for like 2 years because she wanted it under and he wanted it over, it was the funniest thing and they'd both change it everytime they used the rest room. Eventually my mom won and now the TP says rolled under.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2009