pregnant? or what could this be?

since the begining of march i have been having light periods , the 1st day was a light pink on and off. and the period lasted 3-4 days. i had mild cramps in my stomach and it wasnt near my period and my nipples was kinda sore. last week i have had cramps in my leg near my vagina. the other day i had a cramp in my lower stomach that felt like a period cramp , it was when i was in the hospital bc i had an allergic reaction to something. today my back kinda hurts. what could this be? oh and i also have been having fluttering feelings in my stomach for a couple months. i know i posted this before but didnt get many answers. i took a pregnancy test the end of march and it was negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Health

• Doesn't sounds like pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Go get a blood test there are way to many things it could be. The blood test would not be deceiving and its the only sure way to know.
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• oh and also when me and my husband had sex lastnight he said something was hurting him inside me and it was soft inside but i didnt feel anything but when i got up at 2 to pee when i wiped it was a little pink.
    Anonymous

• And you haven't taken one since the end of march? I think you need to take another one or get a blood test done. It's almost July!
    Anonymous