Are you frustrated?

Let it all go here. What has got you in a tizzy today?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 2:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That my employer is giving class and time preference to the new employee, when I have been there 24 years and built up the classes from 4 to hundreds.

Answer by Bmat at 2:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I found out today that my babysitter can no longer watch my daughter. I don't want to send her to daycare, and i'm not sure what I will do!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 3:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• violaswamp search for the question titled did you know? the one about anon questions
    Anonymous

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/234990/Did_you_know
    Anonymous

• NO!!!!!!!! I'M F-ING NOT OK!

lol just joking
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Was it one of my questions? I haven't asked any anon today although I did post one anon this week.

Actually I entered it under my name first the quickly changed it so is that why?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 4:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I am. I am sick and fucking tired of being ignored, both in real life and on cafemom. For the sake of the interest of those reading, I will just contain this vent to cafemom frustrations--I am tired of posting helpful and informative responses in my groups, and never being acknowledged. I feel like the invisible woman. Then some douche will inevitably make a post about how inactive the group is. Well I fucking tried okay? Or how 'bout when I send someone a friendly message, complimenting an answer or journal or something, and they can't even send a damned courtesy e-mail back? WTF? Can't they at least acknowledge the message?

My last cafemom vent is about all the christians who make posts bashing other christians. Both sides do it--the extreme ones and the more liberal ones. Aren't you guys supposed to be on the same team? Then quit publicly ripping each other and just STFU already!!!
    Anonymous

• anon 408 join The Popular Girls Lunch Table I check it everyday and I am an admin so everytime there is a new post I respond to it.

I also answer all my emails on here I mean I figure the person who wrote it took the time to send it to me so I should answer it. Mu questions though I ask and then rarely ever come back to, but I do try.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 5:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Anon :08 here--I've never sent you a message, violaswamp, but it's good to know you'd reply if I did :) Have a great weekend and thanks for letting me vent!
    Anonymous