hemmerage at 8 weeks pregnant

ok so wednesday i found out i had a light hemerage they think it was from the placenta tearing a little from my uterus. so at 7 weeks 2 days i think my beta quant numbers are 17,260 is that normal? should i worry about the hemerage? and also i do have high blood pressure but only while im pregnant any advice? similar storys and their outcomes please

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sorry had to re post
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I had a hemmorhage from 9-18weeks and I bleed alot for like the first day and then it was light sometimes. I went to the ER a few times and they said, looks like ur miscarrying and even though my cervix was closed. The first time to the ER I bleed through like 3-4 pads in about 1hr or so. It was scary. It lasted from 9-18weeks because my placenta was low and was blocking most of the blood from comming out. My placenta finally moved some and the hemmorhage got really small to like nothing by 18weeks. At 19weeks there was nothing and placenta wasn't low and everything was normal. Some people bleed it out and some people their body will absorb the blood. I'm about 38weeks now and am great!! They said mine might have been the placenta tearing some too.
    Anonymous