What do you do for at home work?

My 3 month old is just starting to come out of her colic days, and I am wanting to start back up homeschooling my 6 yo and 2 yo. My DH unfortunately has no work right now, but I do not want to go back into the workforce and stop breastfeeding. I am curious how other homeschoolers and stay-at-home parents make ends meet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• I help people save on medical and dental care as well as help others work from home. Here's my website:
    www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I enroll people into medical discount plans. I also help people have faith in work at home after being with a similar company.

So many girls are afraid to do this type of work after losing lots of money with other similar companies.

I just wish they could see there should be no fear.

I'm very proud to announce shortly that our company will lift the 7 day registration (gives you time to enroll your first benefits member so you are working fee free!) limit forever!

I'm waiting to help more people have legit work for no fees ever!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I would like a non-phone sales/calls job or opportunity. I have a screaming toddler and fussy infant to contend with during the day.
    Anonymous

• I am a SAHM that is a job as it is...and I babysit. Just keeping busy...

bouncing mombusy momwhew!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Oh I know! SAHM is the biggest JOB Id ever had to do. I was considering trying to become a day care worker, but Im not sure if I want to be responsible for all those kids and homeschool. Im also a very young mother (23) and I dont have any friends in my neighborhood.
    Anonymous

• Hello! I run a very successful home childcare as well as I am an Independent Demonstrator for Gold Canyon Candles, Body, Home! Gold Canyon gives my life a little more balance as it gives me a chance to go out and socialize with other adults. It is an amazing business and I would love to have you on my team. Email me at jensencrew5@msn.com or pm me with all of your questions. I hope to hear from you soon!

Connie Jensen
    www.mygc.com/cljensen
    Connie.Jensen@goldcanyon.us
    cljensen

Answer by cljensen at 6:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I've tried working for Melaleuca... I just dont have any money to buy products from a company that I have to promote. I am just not very savvy at phone sales.
    Anonymous

• Have you thought about e-bay? You can start out by putting thangs that you would sale in a yard sale on there and then you can start to use dropshipers. If you need any help getting started you can go to www.PajamaProfessor.com
    They are now working on there free Selling on eBay training video. They also have free videos on how to make money online working for yourself with no products to sale. Check them out, what can it hurt? It's free!
    PupsKitty

Answer by PupsKitty at 2:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2009