Please help. TMI, I'm sorry!!

Ok, this is weird and gross, lol. I was supposed to start my period on Monday and have not started yet. My LMP was 5/25 with unprotected sex on the 6th, if that means anything. I haven't started my period but last night I started having this weird nasty discharge stuff. Its really goopy and bloody. Almost like when I lost my mucous plug when I was induced with my son. Any ideas of what it could be?? I took a pregnancy test and it said negative. Acutally, I have taken a few and they were all negative. Help!!! This is gross!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Health

• I have had discharge sorta like that before. Mine was dark brown and thick. I went to my doc to be checked and out because it kinda freaked me out, but they found nothing wrong with me. They said that it sometimes happens that old buildup in the uterus comes out.... kinda like a "spring cleaning" of your system?

If you can afford a doctor's appointment, maybe you should go be checked....

Anonymous

• Thanks Anon: I don't have insurance, but if my period doesn't start soon and this keeps up, I will be seeing a doctor. IDK what it is, but it has never happened to me before and it is gross.
    Anonymous