Need Help, TMI: Posted in another category, but I really need opinions

Ok, this is weird and gross, lol. I was supposed to start my period on Monday and have not started yet. My LMP was 5/25 with unprotected sex on the 6th, if that means anything. I haven't started my period but last night I started having this weird nasty discharge stuff. Its really goopy and bloody. Almost like when I lost my mucous plug when I was induced with my son. Any ideas of what it could be?? I took a pregnancy test and it said negative. Acutally, I have taken a few and they were all negative. Help!!! This is gross!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be a bad period with a yeast infection??? If there is blood I think it is probably the start of your period. Call your DR if you still are worried or think it is yeast too.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Go see your doctor,,, this could be anything...
    qqhotplay

Answer by qqhotplay at 6:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I don't know but I'm in the same boat. Mine is like that but it's brown not bloody. Kind of like a giant blob of snot or something (sorry if TMI). Mine lasted for 3 days, only when I wiped and then today just once when I wiped. If it doesn't pick up I'm going to test next week.
    Anonymous