HOW CAN I GET RID OF MY BAD MOUTH!!!???

I HAVE 2 SAY BAD WORD 4 EVERYTHING SUMTIMES IT JUST HAPPENS

lefty_69

Asked by lefty_69 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Put effort into it. You can pay $ in a jar for every bad word you say. OR you can snap a rubber band on your wrist each time you cuss.

I just had to try really hard not to say the words anymore. I'm a teacher, and cussed like a sailor before I started teaching! Didn't want to slip up in front of the kids!!!

NO slip ups for me!
    Anonymous

• Shit, I don't know. I try to catch myself sometimes. Good luck girl!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• (I was JK there). I don't know, really. I find when I hang out with friends who don't cuss I have a tendency to watch my self?
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• try some sort of behavior modification. For example if you hear yourself get ready to say God dammit then change it to God ....bless america or instead of the F word, you could say Truck it. Make a small change. After a while you will gain control of your verbal blurts bc they won't seem as "valid" the way you have changed them. That's what I did to stop.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2009