Would you pull up your pants?...Please

I know this has been going around for some time now but I still can't believe the teens these days how they wear their underwear amd short now a days.
As it is their clothes are really baggie and the ones who wear their underwear normal but for get to pull up their shorts, I mean the waist band is underneath their buttocks omg! Where are the parents on this, these kids have too much time and not enough supervision.

What are your thoughts? Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it looks hilarious when I see them run. Even walking, half the time they are holding their pants up. That would annoy the hell out of me.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• We live in Florida, I see alot of A$$ down here. I guess it's everywhere, huh? My ds was trying on big pants like that and he started laughing at himself. Not the style for eveyone.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 4:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• They look stupid as hell in my opinion. I'm glad my husband was never like that in his teens. I also can't stand the girls that feel the need to wear their shorts up to their ass with a shirt that only covers the breast area, revealing their stomach, shoulders, back everything else. Why not just come to school naked?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• It looks ridiculous...besides that look was trendy 15 years ago....I think it belongs back there.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I own a business. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and I've actually asked customers to pull up their pants or leave. They usually smile sheepishly and pull up their pants! It's like they knew it looked dumb but did it anyway.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• LOL it's called trying so hard to look cool that you look like a total idiot who can hardly walk.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I haven't seen much of that since the late '90s. These days it is the boys wearing super tight girl pant and little t-shirts. And the girls are still wearing the super low rise jeans, so I almost always see some crack or a g-string.

Honestly, it doesn't bother me that much. I have a super flat butt, and before I had my boys, EVERY pair of pants that I tried on, slowly slid down my butt, and I could seriously pull them right off without unbuttoning/zipping them. It didn't matter if I wore a belt or a bigger or smaller size, they ALL did it.

I feel for the flat bootied ladies.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Their booty got shook and money got took lol.
    Anonymous

• Ive already told my husband repeatedly and my 5 yr old that if any of my sons EVER wear their pants like that I will be the first one to pants them in a public place! LOL

Thankfully, I havent seen anyone nearby wear their pants like that and I hope its a dying thing.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My SO has the smallest frame. He very muscular up top, but his waist is 28". Of course men's work pants start at 30" most commonly and he is tall. His heavy work pants are always falling down below that smallest butt ever! It drives him crazy! He is always tightening his belt and would wear suspenders if he could. So I can't understand how anyone would choose to keep their pants this way. And yes, watching them run is Hilarious! But the girls showing the thong over the top of the jeans is just trashy to me. Unless your job requires you to have a "stage name" like Destiny...I don't want to see your drawers!
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2009