have you ever felt like this

i'm 19 weeks prego!!i'm feeling purrty sick today i cant really eat anything with out getting sick.and feeling dizzy did you ever feel like this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I felt that way when I was pregnant.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 4:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yes,it's called morning sickness.I had it till i was 7 months prego.
    Anonymous

• As long as ur able to keep something down dont worry. If u are unable to keep anything down ever though then u need to go to the ER just keep this in mind. This is very common though morning sickness, dont let the name fool u either it can happen morning, noon & night. There were times that I would puke up my food literally within a few mins after eating it, this would upset me b/c I'd always think what a waste of food! I had it rough for just a bit but it depends some women have it through - out their preg while others for only a small part of it.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• How old are you?
    Anonymous

• how old i'm i what dose that have to do with what i'm asking??i'm 67
    Anonymous