friends friends?

my friend is having alot of problems getting along .ya she yelled at everyone at the bus stop about something she wasnt sapposed to know about.she ruined the girl scout camping trip.and told off the leader who was sapposed to be her friend. i never really new if she was my friend or what you would callit,i emailed her this morning telling her to have a good time on her vaca...i asked her if she didnt like my daughter if thats why she was alienating them from each other?i told her that i had to look inward in order to figure out what was going on with me?well i guess she took this as a critism i didnt mean it.she had told me that she was going t get more aggressive.so she basically she wrote back and told me to f... off and that we werent friends anymore.this really hurt me cause we were always there to talk but i noticed atthe end she wouldnt answer my emails anymore.do i wait till she gets back?or do i just write her off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• cont....also knowing that she is probly slandering my name all over town cause that is what she does best....she has done it to everyone else that she has slighted?i should add that her daughter was my daughters best friend?i cant email her and explain myself cause she only seems to want to see one side and not the other.hmmm?
    Anonymous

• Tune it out/ She probably wasn't a good friend to begin with
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I tell my girls all the time sometimes you have to SNIP SNIP....some friends just are not your friends
    just2bhappy

Answer by just2bhappy at 5:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009