FREE MAID

I am 38 weeks 39 weeks next week and i am staying with my boyfriends family.
Have been now for 3 months. I clean, put food in the house and babysit no problem.
Now I get text messages when i wake up in the mornings always something.
Pay the cable bill, clean this. etc. This is getting on my very last nerve and I am trying SO HARD to keep polite and stay cool because my man is not here and right now this is my only option.
UGH ! I feel like I have FREE MAID tatted on my somewhere .
This is more of me venting then anything.

babymomma4

Asked by babymomma4 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg thats very selfish of them
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Do you pay rent? I understand that you are VERY pregnant but I did all of those things PLUS worked full time up til 2 days before my schedule induction with my son! If you dont pay rent the I dont really see anything wrong with what they are doing. If you pay rent then that is totally messed up of them and I would stop doing any of it
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I pay rent at my parents house and I work 8 hours+ a day cleaning there home and running there errands, I'm lucky that My family took me in and supports me. with out them I would be in a shit hole apartment with no A/C and having asthma attacks everyday. I'm blessed to have there support and though I don't enjoy paying rent and cleaning all day and cooking and doing the shopping with out them I would be doing this COMPLEATLY alone in my own place and unable to breath well. just do it, there helping you, there is no reason to get angry over it, had you had your own place you would be doing all the cleaning and the paying of the bills and paying rent and eventually watching you own kid BY YOURSELF, with your OWN money.

Anonymous

• You know what honey! I personally think they should give you a little break. I don't care of you work or not, or pay rent or not. I bet you are feeling VERY pregnant and tired and need a moment to relax. It sucks. Vent all you need to, you deserve to, cause you know tomorrow they are still going to want you to pull out the stove and scrub real good under it!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• lol thanks ladies. it really sucks being this pregnant. thankfully theres only 2 weeks left. i'm ready to pull my hair out.
    babymomma4

Answer by babymomma4 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2009