Anyone Else Literally Hate Their Noisy Neighbors?

I live in an apartment with my son and I am SO sick of the noise coming from the apartment upstairs from me in the middle of the night that keeps both my son and I awake. I have complained already to no avail and I'm just wondering if anyone else can relate!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate my neighbors too.... They are the worse! they are up to all hrs of the night playing loud music and keeps my son up.... ni have called the cops on them about 8 times now... cant stand people like that that have no respect for others
    Anonymous

• I have to say I love my neighbors. Sorry you have to deal woth them though. There is one chick across the street who gets on my nerves, lol, but thats all. Good Luck
    corbyzmom

Answer by corbyzmom at 4:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'm actually pretty luck, my neighbors are all pretty quiet, keep to themselves type people. I have one who sometimes plays his radio pretty loud, but if I'm inside I can't hear it, and if I'm outside...we have the same taste in music, so I don't mind too much. Except when he sings along...lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Not me, but this math professor I know absolutely HATES his neighbors (because they hate him). They've called the cops on him saying his TV was too loud (at 1:30 in the afternoon), so the cops asked him to come out and talk to them and the neighbors said he was drinking and he got slapped with a "drunk in public" (even though he was just having a few beers on a Saturday and they ASKED him to come out). Then they were having a verbal argument and the old man physically attacked him. Weird. Math Professor is moving on Sunday. The nighbors head up the HOA so he's not going to fight it. MY neighbor, on the other hand, is over here right now and we love, love, LOVE him!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 6:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2009