anyone know how or where to get a data entry job? *stay home job*

angelkcm2

Asked by angelkcm2 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Well you can get pretty good commison for correspondance at Prcoard.

Other than that Amazon.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Try workathomecareers.com. Don't look at the ads, search the jobs. Also, http://www.2work-at-home.com/telecommute2.shtml I just found that yesturday. It's pretty interesting and might have some ideas for you. You're always welcome to come work with me. Check out my profile for more information. The business has really been paying off and with a 3yr old, being pregnant, and health issues, I've still managed to make it work.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yep, I know of seveal, read all about it at Work from home today!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2009