Would it bother you?

If you husband never ever ever does anything with you. He never ever goes any where at all with you. He comes home from work and just hangs out around the house, but never ever want's to do anything with you?

Too make it worse, he goes out to eat with his coworkers, and then lately on Friday has been going out to lunch with his friend John. Yes all the coworkers are men too, but it still bother's me. Why won't he do ANYTHING with me??????????????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you asked him that?
    Anonymous

• Yes, he says that I go out with my friends all the time. Which I do, for playdates, but I still want to spend time with HIM, he tells me to get over it or get out.
    Anonymous

• get a baby sitter and go bar hopping. If you don't have any friends to go bar hopping with, set up a myspace and look for some bar hopping friends.
    Anonymous

• I feel your pain - my ex-husband was very much like that. Never wanted to go anywhere to do anything with me. We broke up after 3 years and that was one of the big reasons why (not the only reason). I now have a husband who loves to be with me 99% of the time and we go places and do things all the time - even if it's just going to Costco. I know some moms will think that's too much together time and I know that it sounds constricting to some others. I am the kind of person who needs the same kind of person in my life. It took me 48 years to find him, but I did. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you have a right to what you NEED from a relationship. If it's too much for him to give - then he is not the man for you. I'm not saying that you should arbitrarily breeze in and out of relationships, but you do need to figure out once and for all what you NEED to be happy and don't settle for less. Talk to your hubby.
    Honeybear52

Answer by Honeybear52 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Get over it or get out.......................that to me a direct slap in the face. No one should ever have anyone speak to them like that. Always remember we all have options...............
    just2bhappy

Answer by just2bhappy at 5:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'd ask him then ask him his definition of marriage bc I think he's got it wrong!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• To be blunt, are you a fun person for him to be around? Does he look forward to seeing you? Are you pleasant, kind, and affectionate?

Or do you complain and nag him to no end, placing your opinions above his?

Do you easily and regularly have conversations that don't involve "the kids"?
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 6:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• If he told me to get over it or get out...I'd get out.
    Anonymous

• I hate to be blunt, but he knows what he is doing and is doing it intentionally. He is doing it so that you will want to leave him so that he doesnt seem like a jerk. He doesn't want to spend time with you because he doesn't want to be with you anymore.
    Anonymous