What would you do?

Would you do if you knew ur man was doing something with someone else behind your back? honestly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Get proof, confront him, ask him to stop, tell him you need to go to marriage counceling to work through this and if he won't stop, or wont admit it, or wont go to counceling I would leave him. I would not necessarily divorce him, but I would separate from him until he stopped sleeping around and was willing to go to counceling. If he is unwilling to work on your relationship and stop his affair you and your family are all better off with out him. This is what I would do, but not every situation is the same. A lady i know went through the same thing and after 9 YEARS her husband finally came around and decided to pull his head out of his butt and be a real man and husband. Personally I would not have waited that long, but she loved her husband enough to wait that long. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• It's his choice. My xh cheated on me. I knew about it and tolerated it for a while but saved up and left. My SO sees other women and I know about it but we have an open relationship. I agreed to accept him seeing others and I can see them if I want. I don't want to see others so I put up with it but keep making him want to come back to me. I'm ok with him sampling wares elsewhere bc he always comes back for the real thing with me. As for others, make him want to be with you. Win him back if he strays.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I would only consider myself "in the know" if I caught him or had some solid irrefutable evidence of that. It depends on what it was. Adultery would mean divorce. The rest would be case by case. I can't say in your situation because I am not sure what you are referring to.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• If I knew about it , I would leave no matter how much he denies it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• TAKE HIM TO A ROOM PUT HAND CUFFS ON HIM THEN PULL DOWN HIS PANTS AND WOOP HIM WITH A BELT JUST KINDING. I TALK TO HIM AND TELL HIM I AM LEAVING
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 8:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2009