Hello ladies, have you ever

joined a dating service eharmony, match.com etc...and if so which one and did you find love or just late night freakin in between the sheets. lol

Just curious my guy friend is amazing and is single, his ex cheated on him with her ex and hes handling it ok, but I want to find him love. Should we try an online dating service and do you know anything about them. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I met my hubby on match.com. I still had to weed through a few guys who only wanted a one-night stand type of thing, but what's nice about it is in your profile you can spell everything out. Exactly who you are and exactly what you are looking for. Eventually, you can find several people who are looking for the same things and go from there. I think it's worth a try.
    Anonymous

• I met my love on plentyoffish.com and we are still together almost 3 years later!!!
    ShastaRaine

Answer by ShastaRaine at 5:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• never joined a dating site. met a guy on myspace once and dated him for a little while, but nothing serious came of it.
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2009