im losing...

my friends left and right.i dont know why.they all seem to be turning on me.i cant figure out what i have done.one of my friends says i am very quiet.so i dont get it.i hate it being this way cause really who likes having no friends?i lost another one this morning.i have looked into myself and said "self what am i doing wrong"i think people may misconscrew what i say.i dont know what to do at this point.i know maybe they werent good friends to begin with but everyone???

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Misconscrew? Did you mean to say that?
    Anonymous

• Well, if you did nothing wrong, theyre most likely not very good friends to have in the first place. Im sorry. <3
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Look deeply into yourself, find someone who will be kind yet brutally honest with you. I have the same problem, I am quiet and have a lot of social anxiety, and people misconstrue that as me being stuck up. I truly look into myself and find someone who will be brutally honest with me even if it is the women on here. If I know I am not being a bad person, I say screw them. I have had a friend since I was 3 and her and I have been inseparable since then, but in the past 3 years she has pulled away and has even resorted to lying to me just so she didn't have to spend time with me, I finally confronted her about it. She lied again saying she's just been busy.(for 3 years? Right!) I have always treated her like a queen and have been there for her EVERY time she needs me, but after looking over the years we have been friends and realized she was NEVER there for me. I decided to end the friendship, I got tired of being used.
    Anonymous

• you must have done something to make them all mad. either that or because you are pregnant or have kids or whatever your story may be and they are single and not tied down at all if you cant go out and do the same things they can anymore they think you arent fun. now that im pregnant and i cant go out and drink and party a lot of my friends have stopped coming to see me. they call every once in a while and ask me how i am doing, but they dont want to hang out with me anymore. i guess im boring now..lol. but i really dont care, i have a wonderful family and a great boyfriend, so im not really worried about wether or not these so called friends still care about me or not.
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I wish I could help, but not knowing you OR your history I can't give any good advice. Are they turning on you and lashing out, or are they just kind of dropping off?
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 6:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2009