what can i do now?

DD's first birthday party is sunday and my mom wanted to get her something really cool and she wanted to get her a water table BUT NO WHERE around us has them in stock! I called walmart, target, toys r us, babies r us, and kmart! Not one in stock. What can i tell my mom to get her thats big my MIL is getting her toy box, godmother is getting her a playhouse thing, aunt in law is getting the wagon. those are the big things i know of she is getting. any ideas (not over like $60) my mom is doing so much for the party i dont want her to spend more than that

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 5:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You could always tell her to order it online, it may arrive a little later, but you have a better chance of getting it. And Walmart has Free Site To Store Shipping. Just a thought.
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 5:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You could tell her to order it and buy the toys to go in it (they have packs of water toys at wal mart for like 5-10 dollars) and just give the water toys with a picture of the table for her actual birthday and wait for it to arrive!
    or a riding/scooter toy
    or a sandbox
    .......
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• What about a little wading pool?
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 6:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2009