I not glad he's dead, but...

I'm really sick of hearning what a great guy he was all day. I just think our values are all out wack. He was a clebrity who has done next to nothing in the last 15 years with some very questionable (to say the least) aspects of his personal life. If a Pulitzer Prize winner or scientist died it wouldn't even make the news. Is anyone else frustrated by this or am I all alone??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I so agree, I am sorry he his dead also , but SHUT THE FUCK UP, PLEASE!!!!
    tessiemae41

Answer by tessiemae41 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I don't know if you're alone but I don't agree.
    Anonymous

• No, you aren't alone in your opinions at all. But hey, we don't grieve for our own soldiers--enough said.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree! Give it a rest! He wasn't all that, people!! Let's save our accolades for someone more worthy!!!

Anonymous

• can we all agree to disagree? Some are going to mourn him, others aren't. Nothing anybody says is going to change it. Let's put it to rest.
    Anonymous

• anon :53 do we run who we are mourning by you now to make sure you approve and they are worthy? Give it up.
    Anonymous

• I don't agree or completely understand him or his actions. To be honest I thought he was weird. How could he be anything but weird considering he's been famous since he was like 10. But if you like/agree with him or not, I guaranty you liked at least one if not more of his songs. There's no questions that he was a brilliant and talented musician that greatly influenced the entire industry. I think if he hadn't been so troubled it would have been an even greater career. He's in the Guinness Book of World Records and has 13 Grammys I believe. I think it's sad that this is over shadowing Farrah Fawcetts death. After her struggle I think she deserves to be remembered also.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 5:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Teachermom01 "No, you aren't alone in your opinions at all. But hey, we don't grieve for our own soldiers--enough said. "

Excellent point!
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Didn't he GIVE alot back to society. Charity and whatnot, especially for unfortunate children. He loved children because his childhood was so fucked up because of hid damn daddy.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Cant we grieve them all at the same time, its not like we have some grief quota to fill.

Everyone lost is sad. His life was valuable, especially to his friends and family.

I do grieve for the soldiers, I tear up everytime I see one on Nancy Grace, they are all around my age, its unbearable.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2009