Do you "report this answer"?

You know how there is the little disclaimer about "playing nice" even if you sign your name anonymous? Do you ever report the answers by the "anon"s who are completely rude, obnoxious and trollish?

MamaJen74

Asked by MamaJen74 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Honestly, I will report anyone who is nasty and out of line. I don't care if they are anon or not, I don't just report anons.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• No, but I think I was reported once for bad language.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i juz gut reparted cuz dat sleezball want live my mannnn along! daz dirti.
    Anonymous

• Not unless they say something that is questionable, like racial or ethnic slurs, excessive bad language, etc. I have only reported one answer before.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Do you do that as well for people who aren't anon and aren't "playing nice" obnoxious and trollish? This is done by a lot of people but it's noticed more because it's an anon. No I don't because I am a big girl. I don't even think we should have that as an option, it's the Internet for goodness sake.

Anonymous

• I did report a racist question once.
    Anonymous

• I think people that report just need to grow up if they can't take it like a woman then go somehere else, were they can sugar coat there opinons for them
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I have reported two answers... one was a completely over the top attack on someone that had a pretty good question. The response was full of profanity too.

The other time, the response was a blatant advertisement for like knock off handbags or something. The answer had nothing what so ever to do with the question. It wasn't even close to being on topic.

Anonymous

• And for the ones that are anon and rude well they just need to be ignored cuz if they have to hide themselfs then why take them serious
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Oh and I suppose because you show a picture that makes you more real and valid. Stupid.
    Anonymous