Has your child ever cut or shaved their hair?!?!

My husband and I were playing with my daughter and he noticed her eyebrow looked funny. She shaved a portion of her eyebrow off!! She's only 4. He found the razor with her hair still on it in the bathroom. We asked her if she play with it, she definitely sat there and told us NO!!. I'm so mad right now... more about her lying than shaving her eyebrow... She can't deny it, she's the only one with blonde hair LOL

HannahLee87

Asked by HannahLee87 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• My friend and I were always cutting each others hair, drove our moms crazy, even did it at school once by hiding under the desk :)

A few of mine have, my oldest girl was the worst, she had hair well down her back and got her hands on my clippers that i was using to cut my sons hair. I sat them down and took him inside and when I came out I noticed a lot of long blonde hair in it, sure enough she had shaved her hair right down the middle. There was no way to fix that so we parted it off center and flipped her hair, it looked so funny when it was growing back in cause she would have these little tufts of hair popping out from underneath.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 7:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• When my oldest was 5 he 'cut my hair at school" big gash right in the front..no choice but to buzz it . Well he liked the buzz cut so much he cut it that way for years. I bought a pair of clippers to do it at home. When he was 13 and his brother was 9 he decided to give his brother a haircut. He began and it appeared he was doing pretty good actually...right up until the guard came off right at the top of the back of his head. A 1 1/2 inch wide strip about 3 inches long even shorter than buzzed. He swept a looooot of floors and pulled a looooot of weeds after that one
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My dd is 3.5 and just cut hers last Friday....it looks pretty bad, and she is suppose to be a flowergirl in my brothers wedding in October. I just hope it has time to grow out!!!

Everyone who says anything about Maddie's hair has a story of their own, most kids cut theirs or a siblings hair at some point......its bad, but normal....lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2009