my boyfriend is taking me out for his birthday and i feel really bad.

I don't have any money and he is the only one with a job. I told him we didn't have to go but he wants to. What can I do? I made him a cake and got him a balloon but I didn't buy it. I wrote him a letter too. I just feel like I didn't do much for him. Any ideas? I feel so bad. How can I let him know that I care even though I don't have money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• making him a cake and writing him a letter show like you care to me.

attack him give him a bj and ride his as* till he blows his nut*. lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• sorry if that was to offensice, but thats what I would do
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• a cake and balloon is very thoughtful, even if you didnt buy it, you thought of him! don't feel bad. there's lots of ways to celebrate a birthday without getting money involved. go ahead and celebrate with him by going out! maybe when you get home you can offer a full body massage...enjoy a romantic time together!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• sexual favors...lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 6:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• we give each other great sex. we don't buy gifts. it's all good

Answer by admckenzie at 6:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Make him a book of love coupons. Just google "free printable love coupons" and off you go!
    kamsmw

Answer by kamsmw at 6:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You already have. He wants to go out to dinner and to have you be his company. He is really treating himself to time with the person he wants to be with on his birthday. Be the best company possible. Be sincerely complimentary and leave the money out of it. If you don't, you have a reason to feel bad.

I have come to believe that simple gestures and words of caring are really what matters. You have as much as you could with the resources you have. What more could a birthday boy need?
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Like the first give him a bj and ride his a** for a long while you do all the work he just lays back and enjoy!!!! that is what i was gonna do to my hb but he was to far up his friends a** so i gave up trying
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 7:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Spending money isn't needed to please someone. The cake and balloon and a hug and kiss would be fine. He is getting an evening out anyway, it doesn't matter if he is paying.

Answer by Bmat at 8:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You made him a cake,thats nice and sweet,my DH and my birthday are 1 day apart,we usually celebrate together,we always say no gifts,but,my DH always get me a big gift, I always gift him 2 shirts and sneekers. The point is your DH loves you ,and want to celebrate his birthday with you.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2009