Do you have any fun sewing projects with directions?? I dont like using the store bought patterns too confusing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• go on youtube.com and look up whatever kind of project you lookig for they should have it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Well are you wanting something in particular? Clothes, quilts, other projects?

If you like to take something you see and then do it yourself, magazines and brochures are great places to look for inspiration. I had received a couple of brochures for quilting products, you know selling books and notions and patterns. I cut out the projects that I liked and taped them on 4x6 note cards and put them into one of those albums that comes with your prints from Walmart. I can take it out anytime I'm bored and try to recreate one of the projects.

Also I get emails from charlotte's sew natural and they have great projects in them. I don't buy the patterns, but I may try to make something on my own sometime.

I quilt and I rarely make a pattern as I see it. I usually make it fit my needs.

Good luck and have fun.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Check the people that make clothes and things on myspace. I can send you an invite to my page because I have tons of ideas on there. Pillowcase dresses, Hair clips, tutus still sell well.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2009