Since there was "NO PROOF" would you have let you son spend the night with MJ?

Come on, aren't we forgetting about this??? Why is MJ getting a pass on this issue but "Joe Shmoe" would so totally not??? What is your answer and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I sure would NOT have, but I wouldn't have even before he was accused of it. One more thought....OJ was found not guilty too and we all know THAT was wrong so I agree with the OP, why is MJ getting a pass on the molestation incidents? This is a good question BTW.
    Kristin21

Answer by Kristin21 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Hell, no!
    Anonymous

• I really dont care about MJ, I did enjoy his music years ago, but as for your question...My child will not spend the night at any grown mans house. That to me is weird if it is not grandpa or dad. No other children or females in the house, no I dont think so!!!!
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt let my child spend the night with ANYONE other than me or my parents.

Anonymous

• I think that Michael Jackson has a case of Peter Pan syndrome. I honestly, in my heart, do not believe he molested any kids. Would I have let my kids stay the night? No..but that's because I don't generally let them stay anywhere.

I think that people wanted money from Michael. Why was the Dad recorded in the 93 case of talking about all the money he could get and "having it made"? Why was Jackson acquitted all 11 times? Where was the solid, concrete evidence? Should he have had boys staying the night? No, but I think he felt like he was actually a boy himself..Bash me if you want but I don't give a shiz so you might want to bash someone else.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• No it's not worth the risk.
    lilmama4d_j

Answer by lilmama4d_j at 6:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I think He is DEAD so what is the point of this question?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree with Jackalswife, I think he wanted to be Peter Pan and his ideas and behavior was curious. But I dont believe he molested anyone.

No one can ever be exactly sure, but thats my feelings.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Course not.

Irresponsible and silly.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree with anon :39 AND Jackalswife. I think he did have the Peter Pan syndrome. But no, my son is not going to stay at any grown mans house when he doesn't even have kids my sons age. Nope.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2009