Rice and beans in the diaper?

We had rice and beans last night and when I was changing my daughter earlier, I saw rice and beans in her diaper. Is it okay to feed her this? She is just about one. I have never heard it was bad, but it's doesn't look like she even digested it. It was brown rice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's fine. With every few beans she gets she might swallow a couple without chewing them too much, but it's normal. I'm sure if we even inspected our own poop we would see things we didn't chew as well as we should have.

She'll get better with practice, but it won't hurt her at all. I don't see her choking on rice and beans.
    Anonymous

• Next time try mashing the beans some..maybe mash the rice in the beans a bit. If she doesn't have molars yet it woulkd be hard for her to chew those.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• just wait til you feed baby corn....

:)

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• They're not bad for her but she obviously isn't chewing it which could be a choking hazzard.
    Anonymous

• blueberries turm poop a lovely irridescent green

Answer by rkoloms at 9:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2009