Are you glad God is fair and just?

http://resources.rbc.org/odb/pda/
read todays--and yesterday is also very good especially for the doubters!

God is good!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't read the article,but I have to agree, God is good,and all the time,and yes, I'm very glad He's fair and just. We truly do worship an awesome,amazing, loving God!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• God is so awesome,even when I am going through ,I know God will bring me out.Poster,I know you didn't want to start a debate,but,you should have signed your name,remember Peter, he denied Jesus,if, you deny God now,he will deny you in heaven. I know when we post certain things people are ready for a debate.Be blessed.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• There is a religion section for this
    Anonymous

• Yes, the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster is very good. Just the other night I was touched by his Great Noodly Appendages. Plus he goes great with garlic bread!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 7:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Well, I guess the R&B troll has decided to plague Just for fun for a while. i think she got mad at all the negative comments she got over there. So she thought she would try over here. Sorry ladies. Good luck with her.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• hi I posted this. Jesus is Lord!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2009