i wanted to know if i am pregnant?

Today I'm supposed to start my period. I have been having cramps and boobs hurt. on the 12 i had alittle bit of brown spotting. Also, my bbt temperature have been elevated 98.3. I took a test yesterday and came out with very very very faint line right before the 10 min mark. Today I took another one and the same thing After that I took another and of course nothing. I was wandering could i be and its too early to tell. I had my period on may 29 to june 2. I think I ovulated on june 17. My temp been pretty high. could it be a evaporation line or could it mean positive. Its a fact plus pregnancy test. The very very very light line is light blue. Please let me know. Thanks

shorfa

Asked by shorfa at 6:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Try and take anther one in the morning.
    Your sore boobs could be cuz ur period might be coming and the next few days.
    Do you always get it the same day every month?
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• i want to let people know your nipples start to be sensitive and sore not the whole breast only reason why i know this is because i found out i am in fact pregnant and my symptoms were sore nipples sleeping more loss of appetite little indigestion and some nausea with out puking it takes at least 3 to 4 weeks for a urine pregnancy test to show up if you are that concerned go into the er lie and say u been having abdominal cramping and they will take a pea and blood pregnancy test and then u should know good luck to you
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i had faint line when i was 3 weeks 3 days preg and i was pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2009