Any one had this happen before?

I was in Tae Kwon Do and practicing round kicks when I had a sharp pain start at my knee and go up my thigh into my buttocks. I tried to walk it off and tried to do a few more kicks figuring it was a cramp. Nope, apparently not. By the next day my back and leg were both killing me. Yesterday I went to the doctor and when he had me push my leg against his hand, I couldn't. Turns out, my quadricep just isn't working, at all. Walking is difficult and I have to lock out my knee to use that leg. I have to go to physical therapy, and if they can't help, then an orthopedist. Just wondering if anyone knows what could cause this.

Petie

Asked by Petie at 7:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Health

• Well, since noone answered, I'll close this and choose MY answer as best answer. YEAH!!
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 9:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2009