I NEED ADVICE LADIES??

I'm two months pregnant and I got in a huge fight with my boyfriend and broke up with him sunday. I wrote a statement against him and he's now in jail. I feel so bad and I don't know what to do. He went out and did god knows what sunday night and didn't come back to my house until 1 in the morning. I was mad but i didn't expect him to go to jail...Please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, it depends, what was he doing that you wrote a statement about...they don't just throw someone in jail for doing nothing. If he was doing something he shouldn't have then maybe you should cut yourself a break and allow him to take responsibility for his actions and don't let yourself be the doormat.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• what did you do call the cops?
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree with Steff
    Anonymous

• yea we need more details here.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 7:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• We need more info,did he use you for an alibi,and then you said he wasn't home,if ,thats the case,you did right,your child is in your belly not in jail,it's time for him to be a man.
    Anonymous

• can't give you an honest answer 'til we have details of what he did and what you wrote the statement about. like pp said police won't take just anyone away.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 2:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2009