WE ALL SO SAD FOR MICHEAL JACKSON DYING , BUT THERE WAS 3 MORE PEOPLE WHO DIE AND WAS NOT TALKED ABOUT !

I THINK THEY SHOULD TALK ABOUT FARRAH FALCETT AND THE OTHER 2 DO U AGREE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• All of them were talked about.. at least here in New York.... But Micheal was the last one to die.. and the people have been going crazy buying up every single record of his and googling stories on him.

in this world.. new news bumps old news.. even if its by seconds, or hours . had Michael died before Farrah or ED, or David then most likely the story would be different..however this was how it played out. I don't think there is a battle of the deaths.. rather there is shock over the unexpected death of a World Icon.

Don't worry next week it will be someone else.. just hope is not me or you.

Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 7:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Ok, I know about Farah and Ed, but who was the other one? And it was expected for Ed and Farran to go. Farrah has been fighting cancer for a long time and Ed wasn't exactly a young man anymore. Micheal was more of a surprise. Plus, he was more known throught the WORLD, nit just here in the US.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I do think it's too bad they aren't being talked about more than they are, but they ARE being talked about. I think part of the whole Micheal Jackson thing is that it was so sudden and unexpected, and they aren't exactly sure yet what caused it.
    Anonymous

• Ed McMann pasted away the day before Farrah Fawcett did and she pasted away a few hrs before Michael Jackson...
    If there was another I haven't heard as of yet...
    but why worry about the rich and famous when we have men and women dying over seas for our country... we don't hear much about that now do we... or we don't hear their personal stories as to who they left behind.. where they are from and what they did prior to going into the military...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• David Carradine a little while back...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Ah yes he died about a week or so ago....I do like the Carradine family...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I had forgotten about David Carradine,also. I like the Carradine family, also. Keith is a really good actor,and I remember David from Kung Fu. Interesting series,back in the 70's.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Oh yeah, I forgot about him! I guess with the most recent three, it kinda slipped my mind. I did like some of his Kung Fu movies from the 70's.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• So talk about them!!

My mom was a Farrah Fawcett fan, and I know she would have been crushed to hear of her death.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'm sorry, but I'm not sad about any of them. Actually to be honest I am sick of hearing about Michael Jackson's death.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2009