Why do my breast itch so much some people say it's because of my bra but I haven't been wearing my bra lately so what it could be

My nipples itch so bad is it because they growing or is it a sign of pregnancy because I want to have a baby so bad but it's hard for me to get pregnant why

Vonchella

Asked by Vonchella at 7:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All i kno is when I was pregnant my nipples itched all day everyday! lolz I think its because my nipples where crackin.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• well whenever i end up preggo my boobs itch its because of hormones and the fact that ur boobs are growing..hope that helps you some...i hope u get ur bfp soon if u havent yet.good luck mama
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• ya i agree with everyone else. my boobs itched too and a while later i got stretch marks all over my boobs!! and the other reason why its itching because they are strechin and gettin bigger my belly has been itching all day so hopefully thats not a sign of gettin stretch marks on my belly =[[ hope it helps good luck mama
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• IT COULD BE A SIGN GET IT CHECK GYRL
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 8:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I am not trying to be rude, but I have seen 6 posts so far from you. On how you think you're pregnant. If you think you are go to the doctor. I think a lot of this is in your head. Go to the doctor!!
    Anonymous

• agree with anon 9:53. seriously?!?!?!?!?
    Anonymous

• theyre probably growing so fast that it's hard for your skin to stay moisturized, that's why pregnant women sometimes get itchy bellies because theyre skin is stretchin so fast it can't all stay moisturized..another thing is when youre in the shower, DONT use soap on your nipples, that will dry them out too. just run water over them.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 2:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2009