why men want to have a boy?, and if is the first born the better?, why is that???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• MY man was always saying he wanted a girl....Im 6 months prego its a girl hes so happy... not all men are the same
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• true, but my mans like that he wants to be able to carry on his name and his bloodline. so the lord and i blessed him with twin boys!
    Anonymous

• My hubby wants one so his name will be passed from him to his blood. We both want a boy and we have a little girl. I think hubby also thinks a boy will have more interest in camping, hikin, guns and fire.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Most men who want boys want to make sure their family bloodline is going to live on.

My husband didn't want any sons, so he made sure we had all girls....LOL....it IS up to the man, after all. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009