plz anyone know?

can contractions last a long time..not so much the pain but the tighteness from them? i have alot of pressure and i get this sharp pain that last for a few minuets at a time evrey so often today.the pressure makes me feel like i got to go poop but i dont at all....sometime the pressure feel more intense but for the most part its just there all over my stomach.my baby is soo low today its not even funny..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you??
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• 31 weeks
    Anonymous

• You should call your doctor!! I don't think your having contractions, but that baby might be trying to get into position for a little earlier then planned surprise. Especially if your not having constant contractions. You really shouldn't start dropping for a couple more weeks though. Call your doctor he'll probably want you to come in on monday and get checked out. I'm sorry I couldn't help you any better.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• you replied, thanks. i had a fetal fibronectin test yesterday to see if i will be having him in the next 2 weeks..i get the result on monday since its not the weekened..id have to go to the hospital for any answer right now because they dont have an answering service they have u go straight there..
    Anonymous

• its called braxton hicks every women experience that type of pain its because ur uterus is kind of practicing for your knew baby to arrive and sometimes the braxton hicks will sometimes let your cervixs dilate just al ittle bit nothing to worry about till u are 3 minutes apart from one contraction to the start of the next !! u still got 9 weeks left good luck!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2009