Bullying on the highway...

The highway that I take to work is pretty crazy, the speed limit is 65 but there will be people going 90. And if you are going 70 they tailgate you and honk at you to get out of their way even if you can't get out of their way, either that or they are on the phone and tailgating. Some of them get pissed and start screaming! I mean yesterday I had a truck with his brights on literally 2 feet away from my bumper @ 65 mph! The other lane was full so I was stuck! There is only two lanes and both of them are like this! This seems dangerous to me. It also seems like a form of road rage. Lots of accidents too. I'm just suprised they don't have more cops out. Many others in my town feel the same way. Shouldn't there be more consequences for this type of behavior?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow apparently anonymous really is an ass. sorry but if you cant respect the road and the rules that come with it, stay the hell off of it. yes, we have nothing better to do with our time than to call in jerks who are risking OUR lives as well as the other drivers respecting the law.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 1:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• When that happens I get their license plate and call 911 and report a drunk driver. Even if they aren't drunk, if they get pulled over they still deserve it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• YES. Good lord. I get so mad when they do that.. But what am I gonna do? And I have a 15 month old and am four months pregnant. I always bitch to my husband that people are so careless and you would think when someone has kids. lol. I know.. Like they look in everyone's car while driving like an asshole. lol. But really I wish there were more cops paying attention. Its probably hard to catch them to. I have had people driving all crazy then theres a cop and for the minute it takes to drive my they pretend to be a normal driver. Ass holes. I hate em.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Oh and here we have up to 9 lanes on the freeway with people going 90+mph!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Okay anon, what part of two lane highway with no where to "get out of their way" didn't you understand? Not to mention why the hell should I get stuck behind someone going 45mph because you want to go 20 miles over the legal speed limit!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

You really have nothing better to do ...do you?

Anonymous

• I stay the speed im at im gonna drive the speed i am comfortable with, and if they dont stop i hit the brakes they hit me they hit me, it will be there fault and they will be charged with following to close.
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 7:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• lol i call them in as drunk drivers 2.. or i cock block them so they cant pass by going 10 miles under.. and when they pass i smile and wave
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 8:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Take the back roads granny!!
    Anonymous

• i think anon is an ashole driver that just wont admit it...otherwise why be so nasty?
    MILFpunk

Answer by MILFpunk at 9:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2009