Why do us women like to gossip?

It seems like we feed on negativity. We feel better about ourselves when we are talking bad about someone else. I know I struggle with this anyone else?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 7:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not always aiming for one upmanship by putting others down, I'm far from perfect. sometimes I do it because I feel like the person I'm talking to is really listening and I feel important for a second, then I feel like a jerk after. So I try to be careful about what I say and how it's said. And anything I say to you about someone else, I more than likely have already or will say to that person. I KNOW people talk crap about me, but hey the day they stop is the day I worry!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• It's entertaining......we're bored.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• because they r lonely and bitter and have nothing better to do with there sorry lifes
    Anonymous

• Not all women like to gossip. In fact, I dont and dont allow people around me to do it. Everytime they start honing in on someone, I am thier defender.

Gossiping is a bad thing. Just try to refrain from it. It will take you some effort but you cant do it, a little at a time. You have much better things to do with your life, family and children to concern yourself with unimportant, insignificant people's lives.
    Elda90042

Answer by Elda90042 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Tee hee I onno.
    Anonymous

• I am not perfect,and I have too many issues to talk about someone else,usually people who gossip are unsure of them selves.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Why do bears shit in the woods lol
    Anonymous